B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

Noldus sir,      Do the American people spend more time on RLC than anywhere else that they wait til 5 pm (midnight their time) for the show????   Just asking because you are the only one i know to ask..

46 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I believe it the neighbor cats.    There is another house on the other side of hedges.   When first came on line in winter you could see the neighbor out there.    Like to be that neighbor now😅😅

29 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Noldus sir,      Do the American people spend more time on RLC than anywhere else that they wait til 5 pm (midnight their time) for the show????   Just asking because you are the only one i know to ask..

Maybe for Leora, but not for the Barc girls. CamCaps can usually keep the time-zoned-challenged Yanks and Aussies up to date on the soap opera for that crew. Therefore, think of CC as a service to all of humanity, but you don't have to go to the check-out line at the supermarket to keep up with the celebrities.

Soaps_450.jpg

40 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I think give the answer

Noldus 2018-07-11 22-06-09-393.jpg

• Like 1