R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

29 minutes ago, zzakary said:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_7?ts=1534197577&from=share    cum in Emily's ass

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_8?ts=1534197612&from=share   Emily mock RLC and subscribers  

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_32?ts=1534147305&from=share   Chiara's gift 2 U (if ur good, u already seen that,but we never know- Chiara, the trembling chignon)... :biggrin:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_9?ts=1534197139&from=share    Kbonus...

You should rather congratulate Emily, who is frank and shows us explicitly what all RLC R1 R2 tenants do all the time,they fuck outside the apartment, and sometimes,very very close(smoking room) to the apartment like Emily this time
Like me, you know, girls just show us, what they want to show us,nothing more,nothing less
It's BS as H says, the real BS, it's in R1 / R2(It's worse than B2 or B4, because we're stuck with the same girls,for a very very long period,for Kamila for example) and also,its BS too in others apartements for majority of the guests(except guests who want integrated an RLC apt)
Angie, Samantha, Emily, Kamila, Kristy, Kaley,i repeated to you, do what they want, when they want, and they do it out of the apartment, but also in the apartment thanks to the device RLC, room without camera, without sound, multi blind spots, multi balconies / loggias without cameras + exteriors apartement premises marked smokers but that serve a lot of other things, as is the case in R2, R1, but also in many other recent apartments in RLC (anabel / yulia / rooftop for B2)
Just a little game, how many times Kamila has fucked in R1, and for Kaley its peanuts, for Kristy, it's a little better, but for girls their age, I think, if they told you the actual numbers of sex, it would hurt your head, or something else.
For R2, it's much simpler Angie, Samantha, Emily, it's less than the fingers of one hand, knowing that Em = 0 fuck 0 bate  + bonus(finally i m ok with you Edward...) Em,big openly mocks RLC and subscribers
I think I've told you already Edward, but if you subscribe to RLC for sex, you've got it all wrong, and I think you'll continue to be frustrated, and not just by Emily's attitude
But I heard that Chiara gave you a present, so that Emily's affront is just a bad dream for you

Kamila had three lovers in R1's apartment, including one with whom it lasted for a certain length of time, and she is not chilly with the cameras when it comes to acting out, Just see her with her American one night
Kaley had only two lovers in the apartment but she had a relationship with one of them long before she turned a roommate of Kamila and Kristy
Kristy, it's true is a lot more active sex level in the apartment but it's because she's like that, she needs more attention and love in her life

For R2, Angie had sex at the beginning of the apartment under the sheets, I guess now that she dares to masturbate in front of camera, the day she finds a man (and he is not afraid of cameras), she will show us everything we hope to see from her

Samantha has proven to us recently that it was not a problem for her to masturbate on cam or to have sex in the apartment, I think it's the girl that fascinates me the most, because she was a lot more reserved when she was just a guest coming to visit her friend Angie 😉

For Emily, I find that she is more and more comfortable with cameras and we have pretty good views all over her body now, which was not necessarily the case on her arrival, now as I said, to fuck, you have to be two, so two people willing to do it in front of the cameras, it's easier said than done I guess

There is no BS as I can read, they just live their lives in their cities which is different for girls living at b2 or b4

10 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

she did not have to show the evidence of what she did it was mockery.

How is this a mockery?
She goes out with her boyfriend or fuckfriend whatever, and the attraction makes them do something outside the apartment, if that happens next time they will be in the apartment, who knows
After it is normal that she cleans herself, do you want her to do this? at a neighbor's house? come on 
No she does it at home, which seems normal to me and she just has an uncontrollable reaction when she has to rethink what she just did
For me, I do not see any problem knowing that, she often reacts in this way and this is by no means in relation to RLC or we

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

How is this a mockery?
She goes out with her boyfriend or fuckfriend whatever, and the attraction makes them do something outside the apartment, if that happens next time they will be in the apartment, who knows
After it is normal that she cleans herself, do you want her to do this? at a neighbor's house? come on 
No she does it at home, which seems normal to me and she just has an uncontrollable reaction when she has to rethink what she just did
For me, I do not see any problem knowing that, she often reacts in this way and this is by no means in relation to RLC or we

your opinion is your opinion and i respect that.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

In case nobody knows how to count, to fuck you have to be at least two 
And it's not because girls live in apartments with cameras, that necessarily the people with whom they can be want to live on the internet or simply to be seen
I find it unfortunate that we only notice that for Emily while all day yesterday she was naked, dancing in sexy mode or showing her pretty body to the cameras, which is really pleasant in passing

Yes, to answer your very rude comment, I know how to count.... Do you?

Of course I understand that sex can be a challenge when one part has never concented of the cameras, but Emily has for quite a long time been a cause of frustration, she is hardly ever home, she have even spent alot of nights away, and there were days she only came home to change outfit. To be fair, she has been home abit more the last couple of weeks, but this was just the final drop, that made me think she has crossed my limit! It was mockery!

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I find it unfortunate that we only notice that for Emily while all day yesterday she was naked, dancing in sexy mode or showing her pretty body to the cameras, which is really pleasant in passing

Isn't that the least she could do? She ought to be home sometimes, she is supposed to live there!

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, to answer your very rude comment, I know how to count.... Do you?

Of course I understand that sex can be a challenge when one part has never concented of the cameras, but Emily has for quite a long time been a cause of frustration, she is hardly ever home, she have even spent alot of nights away, and there were days she only came home to change outfit. To be fair, she has been home abit more the last couple of weeks, but this was just the final drop, that made me think she has crossed my limit! It was mockery!

Rude? On what? 

You are a bit sensitive Ed because i dont understand why my comment is rude

37 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Isn't that the least she could do? She ought to be home sometimes, she is supposed to live there!

You are a pretty girl, socially active, loving to party, what do you do? you stay in your apartment for the rest of your day or do you take advantage of your youth to enjoy life? whether there are cameras or not, it's the same thing finally

If you do not want her to do anything else to prove to you that she lives here, she sleeps in her room, she eats when she wakes up in the kitchen, works on her laptop in the dining room, she takes a shower and dress in her room, what do you do more really in your everyday life that shows that you live at home?

Is it an obligation that she masturbates in the apartment to prove that she lives here? you yourself often say that sexuality is not the only finality on RLC and yet you judge her almost only because of that right now

Still, when I see what we can live with Megan and Jasmin now, I think I have hope for any girl on rlc, because they can surprise us anytime
Remember, it was two girls discret not showing much and now they are fucked by their boyfriend in front of the cams without hiding anything 😉

• Upvote 1