R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread July/August 2018 #2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You are a pretty girl, socially active, loving to party, what do you do? you stay in your apartment for the rest of your day or do you take advantage of your youth to enjoy life? whether there are cameras or not, it's the same thing finally

If you do not want her to do anything else to prove to you that she lives here, she sleeps in her room, she eats when she wakes up in the kitchen, works on her laptop in the dining room, she takes a shower and dress in her room, what do you do more really in your everyday life that shows that you live at home?

Is it an obligation that she masturbates in the apartment to prove that she lives here? you yourself often say that sexuality is not the only finality on RLC and yet you judge her almost only because of that right now

I judge her because she is absent too much, and offers extremely little to the project.

I've said that sexual activity isn't everything, but does not mean that it is OK to intentionally and completely avoid it either. I never meant to say that anyone must stay at home all the time, just wasting time being bored, Kamilla is mostly home in bed, yet that is equally bad.

Idealisticly nothing should be forced, they should just go about life as normal and natural as possible. Of course they should go out and have a good time, but you can also have alittle bit of life at home, you see, most people can also occationally spend evenings at home too. In Emily's case R2 is a pitstop, where she comes to take a short nap, and to change clothes.

• Like 2

little detail,this is the boy who fucked Samantha... :biggrin:

31 july 2018 around 1.20 am apt time sammy bedroom (not good in bed and a bit brutal with Sammy, she almost begging him to stop the stuff,a kind of dysfunctional jackhammer)

the guy has a palm tree, tattooed on the right forearm, the same tattoo as alexa,but bigger and not at the same place
Short brown hair + big head & big nose 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_1?ts=1534259062&from=share

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I judge her because she is absent too much, and offers extremely little to the project.

I've said that sexual activity isn't everything, but does not mean that it is OK to intentionally and completely avoid it either. I never meant to say that anyone must stay at home all the time, just wasting time being bored, Kamilla is mostly home in bed, yet that is equally bad.

Idealisticly nothing should be forced, they should just go about life as normal and natural as possible. Of course they should go out and have a good time, but you can also have alittle bit of life at home, you see, most people can also occationally spend evenings at home too. In Emily's case R2 is a pitstop, where she comes to take a short nap, and to change clothes.

These are my sentiments exactly.

For me, there's no point having your name put on the list if you're going to spend the majority of time doing things outside of the house. I don't believe that people should be "forced" to stay home and fuck for my enjoyment, but that also doesn't mean that I have to appreciate it whenever they purposefully have sex out of the house either. I judge everyone for what they want or decide to bring to the table. There are girls like Kamila and Angie and Emily who obviously only use this place to sleep, and that's fine for them. But that doesn't mean I don't get to call them a complete waste of time and that I think they should have never been invited to participate in the project. Kamila goes on vacation for sometimes weeks at a time... god knows how many times a year, and she is in my opinion one of the worst tenants in the history of RLC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1