The Miami Return..what to expect?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i really don't expect much if anything. but maybe they will loosen up now that the pressure is off of them. we'll see!

Agree,The bar it's really low,maybe they listened to coments and changed some cams to closer view and also(as important)two,three cams in the hidden rooms.If They join that some regular friends and some parties, then maybe they will be sucesss.

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Hopefully this time around Miami residents will live up to the city's reputation 

We need more sassy,extrovert,hot looking people(well mostly girls hehe)in Miami style.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ze81, I was born & raised in Miami, there's topless & nude beaches in Miami, & a great nightlife 

Have no doubts about all that my friend,I never been in Miami but th image i have it's fun,color,diversity,sexy hot latinas,pool parties,basicaly almost everything that the Miami place isn't.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Have no doubts about all that my friend,I never been in Miami but th image i have it's fun,color,diversity,sexy hot latinas,pool parties,basicaly almost everything that the Miami place isn't.

If you ever come visit Miami, let me know😀

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seriously why do you expect something different now. it will be like before the went offline...

Then place probarby won't last till end of the year,even them being their managers they still need to make some money,but well if the house it's from them then they probraby are good in that regard,and if so maybe another new(very diferent)house can open in usa.But will have to Kinda agree with you..if they return most probarby won't be any changes.