Guest hacıvat
13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Clara & Stas visited them some days ago (they are their "managers") and now romeo and gloria is "paying" the visit back

are they managers or proxy managers?

Just now, apricot said:

are they managers or proxy managers?

don't know what means "proxy" in this context... but i believe the official ones are alex&lina and then stas&clara and Zoi&Tim (now i don't know if this still are on that part since they left) hire the tenants... i see it more or less like anna&alex -> mira&henry -> darcie&stifler / roberta,darren

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

don't know what means "proxy" in this context... but i believe the official ones are alex&lina and then stas&clara and Zoi&Tim (now i don't know if this still are on that part since they left) hire the tenants... i see it more or less like anna&alex -> mira&henry -> darcie&stifler / roberta,darren

What do you say is that some couples are "responsible" for other couples?

6 minutes ago, Karrui said:

What do you say is that some couples are "responsible" for other couples?

All houses have managers .. and managers could have many houses (some have 7-8 houses)... and then inside some case of managesr there are "sub-managers" that could have more or less responsibilities depending probably on their share.. and only tafter that then came the tenants . For example the house that is now with chris&dana already had 3 other couples there .. all "arranged" by stas&clara.. My guess is that the contract of the apartment is under their names and they have to get people to go there... and stas&clara are under alex&lina

It's not updated (thinking in doing it in till weekend) but if you check here  you get an idea  

Actually that is from public knowledge... only Ary&George, Marla&Hector, Gia&Anthony and Mary&Tony (that are offline these days) are their own managers and answers directly to VH

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, alt0na_O7 a dit :

Who's the other guest boy? Why didn't he go with the others?

Friend of theirs, I think. Was there for the New Year for about 2-3 days, sleeping on the kitchen couch. never seen him since then.