30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have to wonder just how many more pics there are of Clara on CC then any other person in all of the VHTV forums. Must be like 2:1! 

In my account on the photo download site, most of the 800 images are from Clara. I think it's at least X10 in dh2995

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I ask, who puts up the tags at the top of the forum? Some of them are pretty funny. 

I wrote it. I'm glad someone's paying attention :)

• Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, alt0na_O7 a dit :

There seems to be no energy problem, but Stas needs to take the phone off when having sex.

Maybe his job unfortunately implies Stas's availability almost any time?
But hopefully his problem at work seems solved or on the way to a solution, as he can now spend more time at home for everybody's benefit 🙂

I like their happy faces in those moments🙂

cs180801_0001594ebfd66f0715ad.jpg

cs180801_0002a1a59f0656887257.jpg

cs180801_00033a2da9606b51208f.jpg

cs180801_000408316ef078f068d4.jpg

cs180801_00054895d5b548688e8f.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dh2995 said:
1 hour ago, dh2995 said:

Maybe his job unfortunately implies Stas's availability almost any time?
But hopefully his problem at work seems solved or on the way to a solution, as he can now spend more time at home for everybody's benefit 🙂

I like their happy faces in those moments🙂

I agree with your best wishes.

I turn off my phone while I have my own daytime sex. but Stas is not as lucky as me. I hope it works better and he will say: "I do not need the money I get from VHTV".

my own opinion: if they go away we will be deprived of this beauty, we can bear it. because the more they enjoy, the greater the risk of harming them in the future. I have said it many times since the very beginning.

now you have to pleasure these places. did you feel the differences between the pictures we shared?

I sent pics in the pain in the face of Clara's deep sucking. you have always sent moments of their smile. I think they should get into BDSM. I'm sure they look great on them. For example, Stas should clatter Clara and hit him with a whip in his big ass. Stas Clara's throat tightened as the last bath was having sex and it was a different moment.

if they do not have something to do with the guests coming home, they have to diversify it.

• Like 1