11 minutes ago, gtiioniq said:

So let's get this straight, it's about the bending right?

I love her when she's like this too😀

Again, you reminded me of the ridiculous bathroom camera 😫

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

no problem at all it seem😁

Not as enjoyable as it used to be. Clara rarely does this move in the bathroom. I used to be able to see her in the womb. Without using ultrasound. Poor me... 

• Like 4

Sometimes we all work overtime too. But I'm really sorry about Stas. He was dancing with the towel while Spartak was surfing the forum by phone. Love is sacrifice.. But up to a point. Everyone has fallen in love in the past and made sacrifices for her/him lover. Think of your old and ending love. How many love you've had to say "was worth it"?

(At least you had to turn off the light before you slept. It is difficult to switch to deep sleep under light)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Clara must have an opinion of herself very developed to masturbate in front of a smiling mirror, it is usually teenagers who look in the mirror to get to know each other better ... She admires herself as a star. .. "Mirror my beautiful mirror tell me that I am the most beautiful" ....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jules Martin said:

Clara must have an opinion of herself very developed to masturbate in front of a smiling mirror, it is usually teenagers who look in the mirror to get to know each other better ... She admires herself as a star. .. "Mirror my beautiful mirror tell me that I am the most beautiful" ....

What do you say about what you say right? nothing.
That girl isn't just a star. She is a diva, a primadonna

• Like 3

Il y a 3 minutes, alt0na_O7 a déclaré:

Que dites-vous de ce que vous dites juste? rien
Cette fille n'est pas qu'une star. Elle est une diva, une primadonna

everyone's opinion, for me it's just a woman who loves to admire, sorry but I prefer women simpler and more natural

• Like 2