50 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

cs181027_0007f8690d97f80cb51a.jpg

what a coincidence 😄 I shared the same time image.

09:02:54

this girl can bend very nicely. forever "bend over"

I'd like Clara to do a twerk dance. I'm sure she wouldn't do that. because VTHV is a voyeur site.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

Can someone please tell me who that guest guy is?  He is always there every weeken

That man is one of the fastest-flirtatious men in Ukraine. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Loooool now she is cleraly overexxagerating a bit

photo1111.jpg.a1332b90d486f32bde5696d35c85d231.jpg

Lol... I guess I use to feel the same way about RLC. I've learned to stay away. I will admit, VHTV blows away RLC for sure. We all have our favorites, and one of my favorites is Clara and a few others. I want Clara to be the best that she can be, first for Stats then myself, then for an audience. If I can tell Clara a story that makes her bend over and laugh, that's bigger than anything else. I love to see a smile on her face...If you can't get your Women to bend over, put diamonds on the floor

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

photo1111.jpg.a1332b90d486f32bde5696d35c85d231.jpg

Lol... I guess I use to feel the same way about RLC. I've learned to stay away. I will admit, VHTV blows away RLC for sure. We all have our favorites, and one of my favorites is Clara and a few others. I want Clara to be the best that she can be, first for Stats then myself, then for an audience. If I can tell Clara a story that makes her bend over and laugh, that's bigger than anything else. I love to see a smile on her face...If you can't get your Women to bend over, put diamonds on the floor

Please confess! Wouldn't you like it if she danced the twerk? 

😀

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

photo1111.jpg.ffbd225c216fadd3906de99287f7172d.jpg

I recorded a few ladies doing the twerk. Unfortunately most of these Women have no clue how to Twerk. I guess you can say, it's a preference. I created a Video on Clara, dancing slowly, I added effects and Music. I deleted it, because I was asked to post it somewhere I know, it would get a few views. so I scrap it. I'm going to produce a EPIC Video on Clara. I don't have the time. I need to make time. 

I hope you do this soon. Personally, when I share Clara's pictures, Clara is online in the forum and I love seeing the look on her face when she sees them. It's worth everything..

• Like 6

Le 10/27/2018 à 11:24 AM, alt0na_O7 a dit :

what a coincidence 😄 I shared the same time image.

09:02:54

this girl can bend very nicely. forever "bend over"

I'd like Clara to do a twerk dance. I'm sure she wouldn't do that. because VTHV is a voyeur site.

She should bend more to avoid such coincidences 😁

forever "bend over" : nice slogan 🙂

• Like 2

Il y a 16 heures, alt0na_O7 a dit :

I hope you do this soon. Personally, when I share Clara's pictures, Clara is online in the forum and I love seeing the look on her face when she sees them. It's worth everything..

Yes, I know that feeling 🙂 . Priceless 🙂

• Like 3