I will understand all the women the day I understand Clara. Why spend up to 2-3 hours per day for a makeup to be wiped after a maximum of 6-8 hours?

I get a beard shave twice a week and it tires me.

Ekran-Goruntusu-473b32f179008efd5d1.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Now, does she really enjoying do that?

I do not know that anymore. I guess this is not normal anymore. 😞

Ekran-Goruntusu-474546066bce8ab5ee1.png

Ekran-Goruntusu-475ae6cdb836b00b933.png

you always criticize. I put on make-up for a long time, I masturbate a lot, etc. once you said that we are engaged in too much sex with Stas. now I miss that time ...

I do not have enough sex, I save myself by masturbation ... I think to start fucking with a sex machine, because Stas has too much workload

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Clara said:

you always criticize. I put on make-up for a long time, I masturbate a lot, etc. once you said that we are engaged in too much sex with Stas. now I miss that time ...

I do not have enough sex, I save myself by masturbation ... I think to start fucking with a sex machine, because Stas has too much workload

Well it's definitely not a sex machine called Tim thank God!😁 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Clara said:

yes, I criticize you. but I do not insult you.
yes, I criticize you, but I do not do it like baturus did.
I know now what people in here think you are and this is not my pleasure.
I just want you to behave naturally.
I just do not want it for myself.
Before you lived in VHTV, would you masturbate at the same time every day?
I am one of the few people who support you here.
Am I perfect? Of course not.
but is my whole life in front of the cameras? of course no.
Do I have to watch you? Of course not.
but I usually do it because I like it.
Do you have to answer my critics? of course no.
then you do not have to care about me and my absurd criticism.
the same as I will do after that.
good luck. I do not believe in luck, but I can foresee that you will have a lot chance.

and finallly, old brother recommendation to you:
your true friend if criticize to you,respect her/him
your fake friend if compliment to you, leave her/him

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

First Stas, then Clara and her idiotic followers, as they are fooled by a crook. Insults again. So why waste your time watching her and enquiring about her? There are plenty of other girls who meet your expectations. And other people who like her and deserve respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dh2995 said:

First Stas, then Clara and her idiotic followers, as they are fooled by a crook. Insults again. So why waste your time watching her and enquiring about her? There are plenty of other girls who meet your expectations. And other people who like her and deserve respect.

I do not insult. I am telling the truths . I am telling you again not to insult my purpose. telling the truths .
I remember Tim and Clara in the dark before. Clara had a blowjob to Tom. But I think the images are deleted in the archive

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, baturus said:

I do not insult. I am telling the truths . I am telling you again not to insult my purpose. telling the truths .
I remember Tim and Clara in the dark before. Clara had a blowjob to Tom. But I think the images are deleted in the archive

Not Tim, but if you want Tom here: 

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10317-clara-stas-part-1/?page=67

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

Not Tim, but if you want Tom here: 

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10317-clara-stas-part-1/?page=67

That's what I want to tell you. What has changed now? Tom and Clara disappear from the center of what's out there in the absence of cameras and friends in front of the cameras. is not this a fake show? I think Stas is playing. Clara starring, Stas assistant player

20 minutes ago, baturus said:

That's what I want to tell you. What has changed now? Tom and Clara disappear from the center of what's out there in the absence of cameras and friends in front of the cameras. is not this a fake show? I think Stas is playing. Clara starring, Stas assistant player

I do not know, after that I will not write any positive or negative comments about them. ask them, please.

• Like 2