B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

Wecome Back girls Karla  Stella  Irma  Karol Bildresultat för irma old girl

you see the uniforms in the picture just my way to clarify their captivating desire to come back ... with the slogan ... we will survive the RLC

11 minutes ago, akaanon2 said:

Has there been any "group" activity with K&K and A&P...surely by now How can anyone resist Kim and those nips?

No there hasn't been as far as I know. But today is a pleasant surprise both girls are topless in front of the boys. Plus Pablo is playing with Amandas nipples. Amanda has a look like saying she need a good fuck!

1600 to continue the above theme; Kim was first to be topless whilst she prepared lunch. Pablo took down Amanda's immediately afterwards and and at 1600 was fiddling (semi-covertly to cover from K&K) with her pussy for quite a few minutes. It is all little steps to loosening and relaxing the less confident girl of this pair and relaxing any tension between the couples.

Edited by Oldstalker
because I made a mistake!
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

1600 to continue the above theme; Kim was first to be topless whilst she prepared lunch. Pablo took down Kim's immediately afterwards and and at 1600 was fiddling (semi-covertly to cover from K&K) with her pussy for quite a few minutes. It is all little steps to loosening and relaxing the less confident girl of this pair and relaxing any tension between the couples.

You're saying theyre taking it step by step to loosen the blonde girl more?

5 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

You're saying theyre taking it step by step to loosen the blonde girl more?

NO - mea culpa and my apologies. It was Amanda's top that was taken down by Pablo. I did NOT deliberately mislead. Amanda (the brunette) is the less self-confident of the 2 girls. I shall edit the original if it still permits me to do so.

47 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

No there hasn't been as far as I know. But today is a pleasant surprise both girls are topless in front of the boys. Plus Pablo is playing with Amandas nipples. Amanda has a look like saying she need a good fuck!

Amanda is def giving the I want to fuck look to Pablo.  Just not sure if that translates into an all out fuckfest.  Fingers crossed

11 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

NO - mea culpa and my apologies. It was Amanda's top that was taken down by Pablo. I did NOT deliberately mislead. Amanda (the brunette) is the less self-confident of the 2 girls. I shall edit the original if it still permits me to do so.

Amanda doesnt look deprived of condidence to me though 😛 

• Like 1