B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Il y a 4 heures, kase a dit :

now has megan been home for a week and maybe had sex with boyfriend/friend? and comes back is there a visit from boyfriend/friend ? i think it took two minutes before she was naked in the kichen and begun to suck his dick and since then it`s only been sex so i think he just come to get sex ???

This has all the hallmarks of early stage relationship - they'll have tons of sex for the first few months and then realise that maybe they don't actually know that much more about each other than when they first met. Sure they've talked on the phone (and we've seen just how much Megan is on her phone......) but everyone is on their best behaviour in the early stages and don't start to show their true colours until they feel their feet are comfortable under the table and can push the other person's limits a little bit more, because they know the other loves them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

the game is over - Elly removed her socks not the bra .....

ELLY ………..."The VICE GRIP GIRL" What would you expect, as this has always been her MO, when it comes time to own up, she runs away, and they gave her time on RLC ……. FOR WHAT ???

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ELLY ………..."The VICE GRIP GIRL" What would you expect, as this has always been her MO, when it comes time to own up, she runs away, and they gave her time on RLC ……. FOR WHAT ???

really strange both Elly and Loraine were naked and lay open with their pussy at the start but have turned completely. Possibly they have seen pictures of themselves

Just now, Noldus said:

really strange both Elly and Loraine were naked and lay open with their pussy at the start but have turned completely. Possibly they have seen pictures of themselves

Well What would you expect > not to see pictures somewhere on the internet ? That would be very naïve, oh hell what am I saying they are naïve, especially Vice Grip and Legs the Lost.