Valerie & Glen

I was watching some of this live earlier. First I'll say that I'm really enjoying this couple. I love that they swing but they seem to do things at their own pace. I can respect and appreciate that they don't invite couples 3 to 4 times a week. And it's always great when we get to see a guest couple coming out of their shell for the first time in front the camera and there's no drama involved. And the guest girl tonight was hot as fucking hell. Only personal gripe was I wish Glen was a little better at sex. I would have loved to see that other girl getting totally pounded out, just like I wish we could have seen Valerie getting a good pounding. Both guys were rather passive at the sex but still an overall very positive night.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm waiting for the day that tenants start to interact directly through the cams. I have to admit it's taking much longer then I thought it would. 

Maybe faster than you think.😉 Other projects are already doing this.

547470.jpg

Orgy is not bad. Zack and Blonde with Selma - objectively better (light, technique, stamina). But finally - good group action here.

547471.jpg

547472.jpg

547473.jpg

547474.jpg

547475.jpg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Orgy is not bad. Zack and Blonde with Selma - objectively better (light, technique, stamina). But finally - good group action here.

That is what I said earlier. That was my only gripe. The chemistry between the two couples was great and the sex was fun but was hoping to see some actual good fucking.