How about a "Like" button?

JoJoGunne

Added. Please see the read me.

Thank you, Admin.  You went beyond my expectations.

I also noticed the picture gallery thing.  Nice feature.  Not quite sure how I'll use it, though.  Should I still post pics in the various threads?  Or just post to the gallery?

I'll have to think about this.  Any opinions from everyone else is welcome.

Thanks. I think the like button feature will be really nice once people start using it. As far as the gallery goes I was thinking it could be more of a best pictures gallery, or a place for people to post pics that they don't want "lost" in the threads.  Also, do you think it would be worth while to make a ww.com board?

Thanks. I think the like button feature will be really nice once people start using it. As far as the gallery goes I was thinking it could be more of a best pictures gallery, or a place for people to post pics that they don't want "lost" in the threads.  Also, do you think it would be worth while to make a ww.com board?

That ww.com is an interesting place.  I find myself hanging out there a lot.  There are a variety of people...and chat is available.  I'm not sure how much of the forum membership is into the place, though.

It might be best if I just start a thread for it and see how it goes.

I was kind of expecting more interest in general unsecured webcams, but I don't see it.

We have added a live chat feature . Let me know what you think.