B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

me to but have they done anything before or just good friends ?

Who, Karol and Amina?...A couple of nights ago they had probably the most sensual, erotic girl girl I've seen here...A beautiful evening in Amina's bed. It wasn't your full on in your face fake shit, like we witness constantly, and will probably see in B4 tonight. It was genuine love and affection for each other. This is just my opinion Jontee, but that's the sort of stuff that floats my boat...❤️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who, Karol and Amina?...A couple of nights ago they had probably the most sensual, erotic girl girl I've seen here...A beautiful evening in Amina's bed. It wasn't your full on in your face fake shit, like we witness constantly, and will probably see in B4 tonight. It was genuine love and affection for each other. This is just my opinion Jontee, but that's the sort of stuff that floats my boat...❤️

my too

Karol seems so insightful, sophisticated, clever and observes everything carefully don`t know Amina...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

my too

Karol seems so insightful, sophisticated, clever and observes everything carefully don`t know Amina...

Amina is a gem...They were great together. Nothing might happen tonight, but I think she's staying over...The strang thing is, I posted the other night that they were just good friends...until that happened. I was very happy to be proved wrong...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

hope see a video from the night someday...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Amina is a gem...They were great together. Nothing might happen tonight, but I think she's staying over...The strand thing is, I posted the other night that they were just good friends...until that happened. I was very happy to be proved wrong...

i think u are right about that...but now moore the friends did see it in Aminas eyes i kitchen to night ther was something moore..