B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Tina is back 

Did you see any of the other girls ? Funny they arent back, or at least I didnt see any of them, find it strange. Unless Harley really is right this time and they are with Anitas male friends at a hotel 😮

I always worry a bit when the girls don't come home from the club after so many hours, a lot can happen in such a big city.

Bonjour tout le monde . Fagen ne vous inquiètez pas les filles sont en bonne compagnie ,comme vous dites avec amis masculins Anita.  Je pense que Amina et Karol les ont rejoint pour finir leur partouze , maintenant Amina et Karol sont rentrées et vont dormir pendant 6 ou 7 heures . Pendant ce temps nous on va regarder les appartements vides . Génial RLC            Au revoir . Maintenant je stoppe mon ordi et je vais sortir

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B4 back online, the girls are still missing

Find it a bit strange that all are still missing except Tina, and then Megan but she is in b1.

Tina on the terrace talking on the phone. Maybe she also wonder where there are.

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Find it a bit strange that all are still missing except Tina, and then Megan but she is in b1.

Tina on the terrace talking on the phone. Maybe she also wonder where there are.

I think she'll have a fair idea...She arrived home before 2, presumably leaving them where they are. She must't have fancied it, plus there's a slight possibility they have their phones with them and have been in contact...😏

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think she'll have a fair idea...She arrived home before 2, presumably leaving them where they are. She must't have fancied it, plus there's a slight possibility they have their phones with them and have been in contact...😏

Yes true, Bridget and Anita are close so I can understand if they are out together somewhere, but the 2 new girls are also gone just find bit strange. Will see if they come home in the next couple of hours or later in the evening.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What a brilliant water bate(s) by Karol. Thank you girl...You're on fire right now and I daren't take my eyes off you ❤️

In B1 😉 very nice indeed