B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3 / October

10 hours ago, Mauri said:

RLc is full of lesbian girls, wow

You are kidding right?  If you are referring to the Barcelona girls, they are only about the tease of lesbianism.  You will know when there is real lesbians in the Barcelona projects and not these fake ass girls that I read about.  It's a good thing Mary is leaving because I think she is one of the fakest of them all followed by Bridget, Anita, and the worthless Megan!!  They are there for only one thing and that's to get the subscriptions up by teasing on free cams and then moving to paid cams areas.  

Let me ask you this......how many times have you seen these girls actually fingering the each other and not to mention all the fake pussy licking.  When you actually see a mouth pulling on the clit and labia of one of the girls then you have some girls that are truly bi-sexual like Renata was or the girl that was there with Sher or whatever her name was that practically fisted Sher in Renata's room.  These girls in B4 are as fake as the day is long when it comes to being lesbians......they just play the game because that's all they have to do!!

Caught up.....goodnight all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1