the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

The fact she will only have sex with him every 10 days or so certainly explains him not holding out for long, If my missus only put out every 10 days or so I wouldn't last longer than 5 mins either, He's been chasing her around for the last 7 days without any luck.

do you have a dot-list how often or how much days the resident no

No, I understand you but I do not have a list. It is not worth the trouble to keep a list. But, they both love Scooter. Perhaps they are both trying to understand their relationship.

Nein, ich verstehe Sie, aber ich glaube nicht, eine Liste zu haben. Es ist nicht der Mühe wert, um eine Liste zu halten. Aber sie beide lieben Scooter. Vielleicht sind sie beide versuchen, ihre Beziehung zu verstehen.

(Damn, I hate computerized translators. Both Google and Bing translators never return anything closely resembling my original intentions, even though I try to avoid American-English complexities. Poor teufel will never understand my response word-by-word, and poor tuefel will probably not understand the context.)

So I'll say it again: They are questioning their love for each other, and all couples experience this at times.

Also ich sage es noch einmal: Sie sind Zweifel an ihrer Liebe für einander, und alle Paare erleben dies manchmal.

They both love the dog. Scooter rocks!

The fact she will only have sex with him every 10 days or so certainly explains him not holding out for long, If my missus only put out every 10 days or so I wouldn't last longer than 5 mins either, He's been chasing her around for the last 7 days without any luck.

I'm afraid you must have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've seen them have sex 3 times in the last 7 days and I'm sure there may have been other times I missed.

3 times in 7 days for a total of 9 Minutes.

I'm afraid you must have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've seen them have sex 3 times in the last 7 days and I'm sure there may have been other times I missed.

Friend you sure? I Leora accompanies almost 24 hrs, what time she's having sex? wake up at 8 am and return at 7 or 8 in the evening from work and had sex that week so if I do not mistake me on Monday or Tuesday, which occurred hours the other 2?

ps: BJ does not count