the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Fine. Keep watching them and get pissed off at their sexual performance, OVER and OVER again like I give a shit. And keep making the same tired old posts about how disappointed you are over Paul sexual performance, OVER and OVER again.

Sorry Buster, I am generally more even tempered.

I keep hoping that Paul will wake up one day and figure things out. Besides, who can pass up that beautiful ass of Leora's. And is there anyone that sucks a cock better than her. She puts a great deal of emotion into it and better yet....she swallows his cum like its water....my fetish, cum swallowing.

Si Leora tuviera las posibilidades de otro piso nuevo con camaras de mejor calidad,alucinariamos con ella,Leora es excelente fisico,presumida hasta el extremo de que no sale del espejo,esto es muy bueno para su hombre,sensual,apasionada como ninguna,creo que si Paul se fijara un poco mas en sus necesidades sexuales,ella aun incluso mejoraria,pero Paul es muy ortodoso

Leora if possibilities for other new apartment with cameras from best quality, alucinariamos, Leora is excellent physical, presumed so far as that does not leave the mirror, this is very good for their man, sensual, passionate like no, I think that if Paul is set a little more in their sexual needs, she still even mejoraria, but Paul is very ortodoso

Sorry Buster, I am generally more even tempered.

I keep hoping that Paul will wake up one day and figure things out. Besides, who can pass up that beautiful ass of Leora's. And is there anyone that sucks a cock better than her. She puts a great deal of emotion into it and better yet....she swallows his cum like its water....my fetish, cum swallowing.

I'm waiting for the day to see her spit it out all over him.  lol

Guest bobbyjoe

Paul est toujours très timoré...  je comprends pas qu'il n'aille pas plus loin que quelques caresses, le chien semble plus tendre avec elle que lui !

je comprend pas non plus,quand tu voit le cul de leora offert comme çà sur la canapé,

tu n'as qu'une seul envie,c'est lui sauté dessus et lui bouffé le cul,excuse-moi du terme mais faut dire les choses.

on dirait un petit garçon qui n'ose pas et completement désemparer,quel tristesse ce mec serieux.

faut lui donner un mode d'emploi,il en a grand besoin,çà va ce finir comme d'habitude,leora va dormir sur le canapé pendant que l'autre trouduc reste sur son pc à faire son bricolage,je le supporte plus perso,quel gachis,leora merite un mec mieux que çà mais elle aura jamais le courage de le quitter helas.