the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

do not get upset, the two have taken from the beginning with the dog into bed

who own fault that it has come to this

pat the dog from morning to night makes me really funny when I pauls can watch his face while he feels hurt

Guest xvoyeurx

j'm tired see this fucking dog stay always on bed when they doing sex,it's not clean.

j prefer when there was no dog in this appartment.

j don't like very much dogs,j prefer cats.

it's not difficult close the bedroom door if you want some intimity

Not much of a problem.  It's only for 3 minutes.

lol,ok,j'm connected just at the moment when leora masturbate and cum.

j know with paul it's always very short,it's the big problem with this couple,paul cum in 3 mn

She managed to push him away so she could get her own hands on her pussy. At least Paul let her this time and just played with her tits! Even then she wanted to play with her left tit on her own!!! LOL!! It is tragic and comical at the same time.

I'm glad Leora managed to please herself. She really would prefer it if he wasn't in the room! Maybe he could just stay out of it and play with the dog!!!

I am also glad that my Russian Goddess could feel pleasure without relying paul, why was tragic to see him get it 4 1 minute and enjoy it, and she always make it good, so who knows, one day she is not only come take a show first

Guest observer1

j'm tired see this fucking dog stay always on bed when they doing sex,it's not clean.

j know with paul it's always very short,it's the big problem with this couple,paul cum in 3 mn

For crying out loud lay off Paul - he's a good guy and just because you lot are jealous of him you slag him off.

This 3-minute stuff is just a total myth and you know it - you lot only perpetuate it because you think its funny.  There are lots of times he has a long session but you lot just ignore it

Its boring, very boring - leave him alone, he's doing fine.

For crying out loud lay off Paul - he's a good guy and just because you lot are jealous of him you slag him off.

This 3-minute stuff is just a total myth and you know it - you lot only perpetuate it because you think its funny.  There are lots of times he has a long session but you lot just ignore it

Yes sometimes it hard enough, already mentioned this here, but there are days when a blowjob 5 minutes or a fuck 3 minutes it already has, and it's always when Leora this more horny she is touching all day waiting for the time, as today, however today she broke down and turned herself

i don't know if it is 3 minutes or not,but what i do know is HE is the one that is living with Leora and she has NOT left him yet.

i don't know if it is 3 minutes or not,but what i do know is HE is the one that is living with Leora and she has NOT left him yet.

That's so true and obviously she loves him very much. He's a very fortunate man. It was however easy to see that they were both very frustrated with their session earlier. He left the bed twice to leave her to her own devices . Having the dog interrupting every minute or so certainly didn't help Paul with his concentration. Would have bothered the hell out of me as well. I have no right to criticize Paul, because I've been there myself. Didn't learn until I was past thirty that love making,like life is ever evolving. In both it's important to listen, in order to learn.

That's so true and obviously she loves him very much. He's a very fortunate man. It was however easy to see that they were both very frustrated with their session earlier. He left the bed twice to leave her to her own devices . Having the dog interrupting every minute or so certainly didn't help Paul with his concentration. Would have bothered the hell out of me as well. I have no right to criticize Paul, because I've been there myself. Didn't learn until I was past thirty that love making,like life is ever evolving. In both it's important to listen, in order to learn.

Nice point rosey 1.  Some learn earlier than others

Anyone care to share video for Friday I was out of town taking care of ill  family member.

PM me thanks

Easy solution.  Get rid of the dog.