the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Good night all time for me to sleep...have to get up later to make the doughnuts. last line is from a commercial if any one remembers.

why do people complain about how long Paul lasts ?

Look at the facts, Paul is getting sucked off on a fairly regular basis by a young hot lady, while those that complain are sitting at home watching him on their computers !

I bet he laughs himself to sleep

I agree. I think Leora is playing with him. She teases, gets him excited then moves and brings it to an end. Paul must be very frustrated. He is a pathetic lover but doesn't deserve to be treated with contempt by Leora.

All I see is the slow destruction of their relationship. It is sad to watch.

Very few men would put up with this, it shows that Paul doesn't have an ounce of aggression in him, the opposite of when I think of Russians.

I'm not sure you mean "aggression," really.  Perhaps a lack of assertiveness, aka pussy-whipped.

That said, I notice that the living room nite light changed from magenta overload to cyan overload.  Cheap, cheap, the birdies say.

Leora et Paul se "chauffent" sur le canapé.

Do not get your hopes up to see much of anything other than some dry humping like a fucking dog and her rejecting him. Could be wrong I usually am.

.................................. Could be wrong I usually am.

Hey, have you caught Karen's disease? Although you are both wrong about that, so does that mean you're right? (now I'm getting a headache).

.................................. Could be wrong I usually am.

Hey, have you caught Karen's disease? Although you are both wrong about that, so does that mean you're right? (now I'm getting a headache).

Repeat after me I am I and you are you.