the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

Woo Hoo!!!  Hidden sex again.  Give them credit though.  Instead of doing under a blanket with the tease of seeing, they guaranteed us not to see.

I like Leora.  I have defended Leora.  The idea of me paying to see inside their home to see all only to be denied frustrates the HELL out of me.

It looks like I am going to stop watching this house as well.  I already stopped watching Isabel. (for other reasons)

Of course we stopping watching, rlc notices views are down, and something will be done.  Look how many people complained when they changed the furniture.  It works.

Then email RLC why other apartments are fully covered and this one is not?

zwei wohnungen haben zu viele tote winkel wo die kameras nicht hinkommen.Einmal leora und die wohnung von maya.Da müßte

mal getan werden.Da ich aber nicht mehr bei rlc bin,werde ich mich auch nicht beschweren.Nach den bildern zu urteilen ist die neue wohnung ohne tote winkel.

Also zahlende mitglieder beschwert euch.Wo ich noch bei rlc hatte ich mich auch geärgert wenn die in den toten winkel gegangen sind.Endweder beschwerden

oder nicht mehr zahlen.Bei leora weiß ich nicht ob die im flur noch eine private kamera aufgebaut haben.Die waren ja auch bei ww.com drinn.Und als sie eben

wieder kam,ist sie gleich zum computer zum chatten.Wollte vieleicht mal sehen,ob einige zu gesehen haben.Wie gesagt das ist nur eine vermutung

You forgot about Nora's.  All cams except one is over the shoulder shots.  Frustrating!!

well... look like a false alarm now going to sleep.  I swear she was jackin him for a minute there.  maybe next time?