the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

why give yourself an english name and reply in french

To confuse a lot of people.

puede ser por que no sabe ingles ,

yo se español , frances y catalan , el italiano si habla despacio lo entiendo el portugues tambien despacio lo comprendo .

¿ cuantos idiomas habla usted ?

yo se español , frances y catalan , el italiano si habla despacio lo entiendo el portugues tambien despacio lo comprendo .

I only speak English. That's good enough for me.

y asi se cree usted el centro del universo , y es capaz de criticar a gente que ni siquiera conoce , yo diria que es usted un poco egocentrico . mirese usted su propia nariz antes de hablar .

As the mod would probably say, this is the wrong thread for the language discussion, however, translation technology is bringing an end to the debate about what language to use. It's fair to say anyone that has anything intelligent to say is understood here.  So... what do you think, Mac or PC?  :)

As the mod would probably say, this is the wrong thread for the language discussion, however, translation technology is bringing an end to the debate about what language to use. It's fair to say anyone that has anything intelligent to say is understood here.  So... what do you think, Mac or PC?  :)

Mac and PC are the same thing. PC=personal computer. I think you may have meant to ask Mac or Windows?

y asi se cree usted el centro del universo , y es capaz de criticar a gente que ni siquiera conoce , yo diria que es usted un poco egocentrico . mirese usted su propia nariz antes de hablar .

Asi es,sòlo es cuestiòn de educaciòn

porque el idioma, no es el problema real... màs o menos nos vamos entendiendo.

So, solo is a matter of education

because the language is not the real problem... translator and....

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎24 at 9:53 AM, Pepe said:

Mac and PC are the same thing. PC=personal computer. I think you may have meant to ask Mac or Windows?

The term comes from a series of ads run by Apple a few years ago where Microsoft products were commonly known as PC and Apple products as Mac.

This is what happens when there's NO sex to talk about. Unless of course you think a PC is sexy.  :)