The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

Gee, guys. Are you suggesting I should occasionally check into RLC to find out if something cool is happening? Cuz I just did, and everything is, well, kinda boring, except Alina's cat is walking around thinking he could replace Meerkat. That could be stiff competition for Maya's cat.

Oh, and I see somebody's at Katya & Ruslan's home, but dogless.

Let me know if anything else happens over there at RLC land. Thanks...  :D

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, guys. Are you suggesting I should occasionally check into RLC to find out if something cool is happening? Cuz I just did, and everything is, well, kinda boring, except Alina's cat is walking around thinking he could replace Meerkat. That could be stiff competition for Maya's cat.

The dog has been gone for 2 days now.

The dog has been gone for 2 days now.

They have been saying the dog is gone. i very seldom go there what with only one cam that i can get.of course that is enough if the dog was being treated badly.i wonder what happened to the dog,did someone else get it or rlc removed it because of all reports of abuse? i pray to God it's not dead.  :(

Maya and Stepan treat their dog very kindly. They are both very kind people, and everybody loves Maya. That's a given fact. And they are normal. Stepan wears a Communist T-shirt, on occasions,  but I'll ignore that. He's younger and he didn't know what it means.

They have friends and family, and they host parties. They treat their pets nicely. They enjoy their friends. I like that. They have a nice relationship and don't fight.

I have no problem with this couple, their fish, their cat, or their dog.

And everyone loves Maya -- Just because she's so goddam honest about herself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...