The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now this is more of a complaint than that they are having sex, Maya is currently wearing stocking suspenders a micro lingerie skirt that doesn't cover anything and nothing else and stepan isn't trying to touch her with his odd trick. I find this inexcusable unless his cock has gone missing there is no acceptable reason for not having it wriggling about in her personal space.

I think Leora/Paul have more sex in the living room than these two, which means if they were going to lock up another living room cam, it would be Leora/Paul before anyone else.

I don't think they will lock up the Leora-cam. It's the entry to the RLC-world. If they don't have a sexually active couple there and a girl like Leora that lets us look at and enjoy her beautiful body every now and then, it wouldn't be that interesting to sign up for the paid cameras. You need to get people hooked to the site, and with Leora in a locked apartement, this would be quite a boring site. I found this mRLC site like a year ago, but nothing ever happened so I lost intrest. By a mere chanse I folowed a link here again and stumbled uppon a steaming thursday sex adventure with Leora and her mate. Now I'm totally hooked!

I think Leora/Paul have more sex in the living room than these two, which means if they were going to lock up another living room cam, it would be Leora/Paul before anyone else.

Leora and Paul might have more sex in the living room but they don't offer a variety of style. Just the same ole thing Paul fucks for 3 sometimes 4 minutes then blows his load,runs to the washroom to wash his dick in the sink.Then on the computer he goes thinking he's an electronic engineer.