The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Missed it, as far as I'm concerned, this couple is pretty much celibate.

Yeah it seems when I look in on them they have always just finished.  :P    Tho i'm not to interested, tho I wouldn't mind a good laugh and seeing them both screw in their pikach outfits.  :o

Watch them more. They have a decent sex life, she's a really fun person, they do lots of projects together, they have friends over for parties, and she'll be sewing with a serger one day, doing auto body work the next, building a cat tree one week, and she'll be cleaning house in the proper maid's attire. I have never seen them have a fight; she has never attacked Stepan with knives or scissors, and I don't recall the para-medics ever visiting. Unlike some couples.

Watch them more. They have a decent sex life, she's a really fun person, they do lots of projects together, they have friends over for parties, and she'll be sewing with a serger one day, doing auto body work the next, building a cat tree one week, and she'll be cleaning house in the proper maid's attire. I have never seen them have a fight; she has never attacked Stepan with knives or scissors, and I don't recall the para-medics ever visiting. Unlike some couples.

I try to, but I can only catch them for 2-3 hours in the morning (my time) before they go to bed, which sucks. They're definitely my favorite couple to watch do things that aren't sex, that's for sure.