The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

just connect,just finish,lol,nothing have change here,stepan have cum after exactly 30 seconds penetration this time,j return see the others places.

stepan=paul

just connect,just finish,lol,nothing have change here,stepan have cum after exactly 30 seconds penetration this time,j return see the others places.

stepan=paul

I think Stepan has become worse than Paul. I don't remember him being like this last year; now he comes almost immediately after they start.

Guest bobbyjoe

stepan=paul

I think Stepan has become worse than Paul. I don't remember him being like this last year; now he comes almost immediately after they start.

this couple don't fuck a lot,stepan is too exciting and come faster now,if they fuck like 3-4 time per week,j'm sure he not cum faster like today,j have see maya just after this sex morning with sad face and not really happy when he left the bed for washing his dick.

it's not a bad couple but not many fun here,too serious and too classic life,two years soon in june they are here,time to refresh

Wish she'd move her hair to the other side!!

That was a thorough and gentle blowjob - how come they both last so long before they cum, I thought the young people are much more thin-skinned than we older ones. Too bad the picture quality was so bad, it would be nice to see Maya giving such treatment in full light and hair tied.