The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic Split #1

massu7

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouais,en plus de la chaise qui cache tout,stepan a joui encore au bout de 2 mn et après il fait toujours 15 mn de cunilingus,bref y-a vraiment de quoi

à s'endormir avec stepan.

je l'ai déjà dit mais je le redis,stepan=paul=demid,ils baiserait plus souvent,peut-être qu'il jouirais moins vite,il est trop excité à chaque fois

they already had sex in the bathroom 1 hour ago

Guest bobbyjoe

ouais,en plus de la chaise qui cache tout,stepan a joui encore au bout de 2 mn et après il fait toujours 15 mn de cunilingus,bref y-a vraiment de quoi

je l'ai déjà dit mais je le redis,stepan=paul=demid,ils baiserait plus souvent,peut-être qu'il jouirais moins vite,il est trop excité à chaque fois

thanks cop !sometime when j read your posts,j think really you work for rlc

why you don't go to the new website la maison du sexe. They have sex more often and it's free .... french people, free , sex all the days. The perfect website for you.  ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

why you don't go to the new website la maison du sexe. They have sex more often and it's free ....

ahah,you let me laught,it's you you talk like that,you are the first person for posts here when couples start sex on rlc,

go read your last posts on suzan/hector,you see one good sex session with suzan and you say"oh yes it's the best couple on rlc"you are just ridiculous. hector is the best asshole we have actually on rlc so can you stop make the cop with many members here,thanks,you make me tired,bye

why you don't go to the new website la maison du sexe. They have sex more often and it's free ....

ahah,you let me laught,it's you you talk like that,you are the first person for posts here when couples start sex on rlc,

go read your last posts on suzan/hector,you see one good sex session with suzan and you say"oh yes it's the best couple on rlc"you are just ridiculous. hector is the best asshole we have actually on rlc so can you stop make the cop with many members here,thanks,you make me tired,bye

I have certainly seen more sex of suzan and hector than you.

Guest bobbyjoe

and you gonna win a gold medal for that,congratulations...

and you gonna win a gold medal for that,congratulations...

I don't understand how you can make your oppinion on a couple when you have only access to the free cam.

You said maya and stephan have not enough sex but all you can see is the living room cam. And same things for Hector and Suzan.

• 2 weeks later...