the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Woof

oh wow,

he finally left the computer and went to bedroom with her.

she got him undressed and gave him a nice long blowjob, didn't even try to touch her.

then she mounted him and they fucked for like 2 minutes until he came, again without any effort from his side.

stay in bed next to her for 2 more minutes, not touching her or anything, now he's back at computer.

poor girl...

Like i have said before...he eat's,he sleep's,he fuck's(and according to this even Paul outlasted him by 1 minute  :o)but most of all he stays on the computer playing games.

2 minutes? is mr. stud becoming a dud?

Sitenin en güzel sex yapan çifti bu hafta başındaki kavgalarının etkisini hala üzerlerinden atamamış görünüyor. Umarım çabuk barışırlar.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow,

she got him undressed and gave him a nice long blowjob, didn't even try to touch her.

then she mounted him and they fucked for like 2 minutes until he came, again without any effort from his side.

stay in bed next to her for 2 more minutes, not touching her or anything, now he's back at computer.

poor girl...

Like i have said before...he eat's,he sleep's,he fuck's(and according to this even Paul outlasted him by 1 minute  :o)but most of all he stays on the computer playing games.

Doesn't he go to work during the day? Maybe he's got a very stressful job, although I can't see this guy getting stressed about anything.

oh wow,

poor girl...

when it comes to sex Anton lasts longer, only time Paul outlasts the game nerd in anything is sleeping. 

But right now Anton and Alina have a rift between them, ever since he slammed her head into the door they have been disenchanted with each other I think.  Be awhile (if ever) before they fix that.  Tho as long as she cooks for him and cleans the place he wont care cause he has his games.

oh wow,

poor girl...

when it comes to sex Anton lasts longer, only time Paul outlasts the game nerd in anything is sleeping. 

But right now Anton and Alina have a rift between them, ever since he slammed her head into the door they have been disenchanted with each other I think.  Be awhile (if ever) before they fix that.  Tho as long as she cooks for him and cleans the place he wont care cause he has his games.

I wouldn't even cook for the prick. Make him get off his ass and cook for himself.

Ever since he slammed her head into the door, Alina should slit his throat while he sleeps.

I wouldn't even cook for the prick. Make him get off his ass and cook for himself.

Ever since he slammed her head into the door, Alina should slit his throat while he sleeps.

can't help she married a loser, hell if she had a brain she would have left cause of the gaming.  he's like a zombie, just going through the motions and not really living.

it was like this in the other apartment,only difference is it was in the bedroom.i would have thought she would have figured it out by now.but she went ahead and married the Loser anyway.if i was alina and he slammed my head into the wall,his pussy getting days would be over...Unless of course he tried to f**k the cat.

can't help she married a loser, hell if she had a brain she would have left cause of the gaming.  he's like a zombie, just going through the motions and not really living.

For a russian guy he's probably quite a catch, he's not an alcoholic and he doesn't slap alina around, at least not on a regular basis.