Kiramy & May

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Still don't know if they are "real" lesbians... But to me they wasn't a couple before join the project (or at least a pretty pretty recent one - maybe since the castings).. Said that on first day and still thinking the same. Amy&Jane and Viki&Kate seems more real to me 

Amy&Jane don't remind seeing them playing with real cock.. Viki&Kate played with one in the second house (don't remember with total sure but think there wasn't penetration)

Gracias amigo.

I thought they spplied as a coyple. Disnt realise applicants ciund be paired together during that process.

One of the reasons i thought they are a couple is the ease they shared/swapped the strap-on. No fuzz, no cleaning in between and no condom.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Gracias amigo.

I thought they spplied as a coyple. Disnt realise applicants ciund be paired together during that process.

One of the reasons i thought they are a couple is the ease they shared/swapped the strap-on. No fuzz, no cleaning in between and no condom.

That could be a valid point indeed to make them have more trust in that detail.. But we all already saw how some houses don't "care" with that (being with dildos or human organs 😁)

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

That could be a valid point indeed to make them have more trust in that detail.. But we all already saw how some houses don't "care" with that (being with dildos or human organs 😁)

That is soooo true!!  😁  Plenty of girls with some vaginal "problems" on this site ...  

Is it a badge on honour over there? 🤣

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Why is May sleeping on the couch? Are they fighting?

Seconds before May left bedroom they was laughing.. but then she suddenly left with blanket

4 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

@Amy3 How did you insert the YouTube song into your post? When I try to "Insert Image from URL" I just get an Error and nothing happens.

Just paste the youtube link on the comment text box