Kiramy & May

6 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Also...don't forget you get banned by those RLC knobs if you want to share some caps of the good stuff you watch... 

Tell me about, it i got banned twice and then said fuck it lol Never bothered again.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Tell me about, it i got banned twice and then said fuck it lol Never bothered again.

Those idiots sent me an email 6 months after I cancelled my membership saying I'd been banned... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Never considered rejoining after that email!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

VH - main feature good content. But content factory stopped:sad:.

RLC - have all the other features. Better cams, better cam positions, better apartments level, more luxury level participants.

I had RLC for two month and my experience was that there were a lot less sex on RLC, so canceled my subscription. But the features was a lot better.

One other big isue was the trouble to get it to work on android.

2 hours ago, groomy said:

VH - main feature good content. But content factory stopped:sad:.

RLC - have all the other features. Better cams, better cam positions, better apartments level, more luxury level participants.

Partially agree with you,VH part fullly agree,think we seen better days(Regard content),rlc..better cams..questionable in actuality..cams enter night vision(even in day time)a lotttt,some houses have indeed better cam quality than VH,but others(specialy old places)have bad quality cams(like VH worst cams),better cam position in rlc..think yes,better apartment level..yes in general,at least more cohesive general look,more luxury level participants..not sure what you mean by this,but would say that in general rlc indeed have more attractive residents,but VH best residents are great also.Then all the others important stuff..VH..40$ acesso to all houses,an archive and timeline bar,rlc..40$ access to all houses..want to watch past days,moments..30$ extra monthly.Ideal..would be an mix of both sites good things.