Kiramy & May

7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I must have missed that one! 🤣

I will have a look in the Archive.  Thank you kindly for pointing it out 👍

Was only the guy jerking off the dildo and then putting the dildo on kiramy for some seconds after his girl did the same ... clothes on .. and issues with the couple right after with some kind of arguing and squeezing her throat 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes,had no ideia also,But seing the archive of them i seen one of them in bed with girl guest and dude and him also paying with her,he even used an dildo in her.

Yep, I found the video in the Archive, and yes, I definitely missed that moment.  

But to be honest, it was rather short - if I was watching the right video?!?  And the bloke wasn't that active...  Looked to me like the girl with purple hair wanted to explore a bit more into the saphic realm 😁

Go for it girl! 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

And after some stuff happened because they argued and he squeezed her throat till she get red .. she was pissed after

Well fuck me i missed all of that was too interested in the bedroom antics lol

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Yep, I found the video in the Archive, and yes, I definitely missed that moment.  

But to be honest, it was rather short - if I was watching the right video?!?  And the bloke wasn't that active...  Looked to me like the girl with purple hair wanted to explore a bit more into the saphic realm 😁

Go for it girl! 👍

The dildo short..Nop was kinda big😅,Now more serious,it was kinda short time indeed but enought to see that g&g&b it's not out the question.I wouldn't move an girl dress to side and stick an dildo inside her unless I was already pretty intimate and at easy with her,but well..I like this girls because they seem adventurous,not boring at all.Also because they are very pretty of course😊.

17 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Go for it girl! 👍

Yeah just looked and think i saw some of it but i was switching from room to room at the time and missed the actual dildo bit but they were only really fucking about. I think the girl if there on her own may be tempted to join in with them more.

Thanks for the gen anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Did you watch i think was May,in bed with guest girl and the dude?was very very hot.But i totaly understand some prefer just see g&g,i found it hot also but prefer the two type of things if possible😁.

what was the timeline that happened?