Kiramy & May

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Was the threesome weeks ago?? 😁😁 

Hi pal just logged on and saw your query, yes there was a 3 some on Oct 24th, there is a short clip in the archives of a bit of playing around on the bed but the main event was after this but it doesn't seem to be in the archives for some reason so i have requested it to be put in. It was really good with K & M seducing another girl and they really gave it to her as time went on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi pal just logged on and saw your query, yes there was a 3 some on Oct 24th, there is a short clip in the archives of a bit of playing around on the bed but the main event was after this but it doesn't seem to be in the archives for some reason so i have requested it to be put in. It was really good with K & M seducing another girl and they really gave it to her as time went on.

I was talking about that one, the girls threesome on 27 (that situation on 24 i don't even count with that.. was nothing) 😁
Was just trying to say that was (was because after that we already had more girls moment) to soon to say they was slowing down because 2 days. Charlee&Liss had 48 days 😂

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking about that one, the girls threesome on 27 (that situation on 24 i don't even count with that.. was nothing) 😁
Was just trying to say that was (was because after that we already had more girls moment) to soon to say they was slowing down because 2 days. Charlee&Liss had 48 days 😂

you are probably right it may have been on the 27th, i thought it wasn't that long ago, have amended my request lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah thats it its odd it isn't in the archives though?

If its not, its gone forever 😢

I didn't request a save because I thought something as big as this could NOT possibly be missed 😭

Oh well...cheers and bottoms up 🥃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

These girls still playing the lesbian card? 

giphy.gif

Indeed they are,but Personaly i have little doubts they are bi at max,remembers me the Linda&carrie place,they were lesbians..then bi..and ended up..straight😅.

• Like 1