Kiramy & May

16 hours ago, purplewrap said:

They look like as real a lesbian couple as anything on here, and I personally hope they are true to that  👭 👩‍❤️‍👩 💞  I see no reason for them to have sex with men.

I must admit I don't know for sure, but I think both Amy&Jane👭 and Viki&Kate👭 are doing well and neither of those girls have had a (real) cock inside them whilst being on here?  Perhaps those with more knowledge of VH history can enlighten me on this?  

Be true to yourself girls is what I suggest, and throw a party every now and then (like you probably did before this flat) and all those out there in world  who loves to watch lesbians in their true living conditions will tune in 🤩

I have the strong feeling this house it's diferent (in comparation with the two you said)and this girls enjoy to be with girls and boys.

17 hours ago, purplewrap said:

They look like as real a lesbian couple as anything on here, and I personally hope they are true to that  👭 👩‍❤️‍👩 💞  I see no reason for them to have sex with men.

I must admit I don't know for sure, but I think both Amy&Jane👭 and Viki&Kate👭 are doing well and neither of those girls have had a (real) cock inside them whilst being on here?  Perhaps those with more knowledge of VH history can enlighten me on this?  

Be true to yourself girls is what I suggest, and throw a party every now and then (like you probably did before this flat) and all those out there in world  who loves to watch lesbians in their true living conditions will tune in 🤩

Still don't know if they are "real" lesbians... But to me they wasn't a couple before join the project (or at least a pretty pretty recent one - maybe since the castings).. Said that on first day and still thinking the same. Amy&Jane and Viki&Kate seems more real to me 

Amy&Jane don't remind seeing them playing with real cock.. Viki&Kate played with one in the second house (don't remember with total sure but think there wasn't penetration)

• Like 1