Ulyana & Marat - Pictures (2018)

I watch them for a while last night really I impressed for about 2 hours just talking in the kitchen t was nice to see on RLC couples talking so long without pones or other electronic devices around after that sex and Marat become animal I can't understand that behavior slapping (hard - I never slapped a girl and I am not young I really don't understand this custom) pushing pulling as she is not a woman but plastic sex doll in one word brutal behavior (I saw the same at A&M last couple guests)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rebliz said:

I watch them for a while last night really I impressed for about 2 hours just talking in the kitchen t was nice to see on RLC couples talking so long without pones or other electronic devices around after that sex and Marat become animal I can't understand that behavior slapping (hard - I never slapped a girl and I am not young I really don't understand this custom) pushing pulling as she is not a woman but plastic sex doll in one word brutal behavior (I saw the same at A&M last couple guests)

some women like her and other's are called slave's (wife)..and  letting her master (hubby) do what ever he please to her and love's it

'

On 11/4/2018 at 5:01 PM, rebliz said:

Some girls likes to be slapped/pushed/animal sex... I met one but as I'm not that kind indeed it didn't match and we quickly break.

8 minutes ago, Faze Me said:

Some girls likes to be slapped/pushed/animal sex... I met one but as I'm not that kind indeed it didn't match and we quickly break.

Here defiantly is not because she like it that his custom and he like it 

On 11/1/2018 at 3:59 AM, StnCld316 said:

Can't be no more than 4 Inches Hard.  :biggrin:

As  I have said before its not the size of the nail but the skill in using the hammer to knock it in the counts... and he has obviously learnt how to use it.!!

• Upvote 1