i've purposely stayed away from commenting on this apt as i like everyone here but am tired of seeing constant no-sex parties. they can do what they want of course. but i wanted to comment on misty since the subject came up. imo misty's relationship with kyle ruined any interest in her. and if they were so popular together why didn't they make any $ and why did they leave? misty went from top earner to the poor house. but i hope she is happy now. it's her life after all!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Misty was using the guys as toys. Serena I'm not so sure. It seems like sometimes she may have been persuaded by dickhead George at times.

I don't think Misty was using the guys .. She fucked over 50 guys when she was here but it was clear that most of them were customers. The paid and fucked which means they came to her place with their own will.. She was trading not playing.. 

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I don't think Misty was using the guys .. She fucked over 50 guys when she was here but it was clear that most of them were customers. The paid and fucked which means they came to her place with their own will.. She was trading not playing.. 

groomy told us a long time ago that misty would have been picking up guys in clubs & such even without vh. but vh allowed her to do it more. and please don't start the prostitute shit again! all that shit has just about ruined cc.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

groomy told us a long time ago that misty would have been picking up guys in clubs & such even without vh. but vh allowed her to do it more. and please don't start the prostitute shit again! all that shit has just about ruined cc.

I did not get your point .. But anyway that was my own opinion and you didn't have to agree with me.. 

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

I did not get your point .. But anyway that was my own opinion and you didn't have to agree with me.. 

the point was that misty was not a prostitue & others on cc (i won't mention their names as they are babies & cause my posts to be censored) have called many of the girls prostitutes & otherwise demeaned them. misty liked a lot of sex & the $ from vh allowed her to meet more guys for sex while not having to do a reguar job. that ended when she met kyle. but she was not a prostitute, at least not while she was on vh. outside of vh, who knows?

@golfer06 I didn't say she was a prostitute .. I don't like that name.. Even if a girl gets money out of making love with guys, there are always reasons for that (anyway, this has nothing to do with our topic now) But my question is: Why you don't you think that she used to get money from they guys who visited her??? 

2 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

@golfer06 I didn't say she was a prostitute .. I don't like that name.. Even if a girl gets money out of making love with guys, there are always reasons for that (anyway, this has nothing to do with our topic now) But my question is: Why you don't you think that she used to get money from they guys who visited her??? 

i can only go by what groomy said since he can understand them. maybe she did get $ or gifts? groomy had also said that for a party people were asked to bring booze or other things so anything is possible. i'm sorry if you think that i was attacking you or something as i didn't mean that. it's just that as i said some thin-skinned cc members would rather cry & tell the mods that i was picking on them rather than to actually discuss things & it has caused me to lose interest as a lot of funny sarcastic posts get deleted. cc has become like a kindergarden.

• Like 1