Where do you live?

TBG 150

(hang on Maya is looking great in her pull ups! Sorry I was distracted!!).

She was looking even better earlier in nothing. And Alina was sporting only a t-shirt, Alma in her panties as usual and Leora giving a quick BJ for a before bedtime snack.

I love to discuss the stupidity of the world. The West has to stand up for its values. Islam does not fit those values. Most of the West is Christian or at least driven by Christian values. God help the weak and the poor if we ever lose them. Who will help them when we stop caring?

Don't wait on me. I gave up caring a long time ago when I realized that no one cares about me, but me. It's every man for himself out there right now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this conversation and how we go from where in the world we live to tits and asses, to the world economy, to Islam then Christian values, to t-shirts, panties and pull ups (which I happen to think are very sexy on her) to Communism to free health care to BJ's before the snacks  :) and agree with kevinbsam7 what the fuck has all of this to do with RLC?

Thank y'all for being here and keep the comments on all the posts coming.  That's why we are all here.