Paisley & Cletus

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This couple is so underrated! I only wish they were their own managers. That would be a huge pro. It irks me to no end knowing that AL are taking all of my viewer money. 

Who was that hot hot couple who got outed and had to leave a while back? These 2 remind me of them, she never stopped playing with herself, and he always had a hard dick for her any time she wanted it, just like Cletus, always at her back and call!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure, PC remind me of VJ, a lot though. Except they share partners and he is bi. Potential is huge!

I remember! Sveta and Vlad! They were super sexy couple! She would ride him like no one else on vh!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, they are doing ok. Could be better for sure. Life is hard and for some very hard. She is a beautiful as ever though and genuinely an amazing person. I love her like a sister. ❤️ I miss seeing them a lot. If they could come back I'd subscribe for a year, point my browser at them, and be content with the world. 

They are a really sweet couple. Financial stuff can be tough on a relationship, they'll get a break sooner or later. Hopefully sooner!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure, PC remind me of VJ, a lot though. Except they share partners and he is bi. Potential is huge!

I'm not so sure hes bi, that guy attempted to blow him and his dick shriveled and died till he left. Then he got rock hard and gave more loving  to Paisley. Do you remember Svrta and Vlad?

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes! They were golden.

A guy that will even let a guy near his cock like that is bi. 

Haha, that's true. I only saw the caps , it kinda looked like the guy did it before Cletus knew what was going on

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes! They were golden.

A guy that will even let a guy near his cock like that is bi. 

I think Cletus only did that because they were trying to get more viewers by having a threesome --He was just making a sacrifice for them--He never ever had a failure except with the guy and he never did anything with Jeff

• Like 1