3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I hope she isnt leaving RLC or anything like that

i think this week she was with family for nieces' birthdays. I think that gathering included her mother, her father and his new wife and their child, so might be some sort of family problems. I think Kami's mother was hurt very deeply when her husband divorced her for a younger woman. Might have something to do with that.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

i think this week she was with family for nieces' birthdays. I think that gathering included her mother, her father and his new wife and their child, so might be some sort of family problems. I think Kami's mother was hurt very deeply when her husband divorced her for a younger woman. Might have something to do with that.

Wow not even going to ask how you know all this personal info 😮

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Combination of sources. Learned info about Kami's parents' marriage from conversation Kami had with Chris (American guy) in apartment kitchen last December. 

Okay I see, and yes understanding what they are saying helps a lot, so its nice when they speak english.

4 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

questo appartamento deve essere chiuso
l'unico a tenere è Kaley, ma lei deve mettersi a nudo a letto con le scarpe col tacco e si masturbano senza coprire, utilizzando tre dita dentro la figa o anche quattro o cinque migliori

LOL has she ever done that??  As much as I enjoy your posts.....you are dreaming my friend!

• Upvote 1