3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

She is getting close to the 30 age and hasn't yet found her perfect man.

There is no "perfect" man. She can look forever and bring all her baggage with her. 30, life is just starting girl.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

You are kidding, right? That would get you going, to see her like that. Harley, I do not understand you. 😀

What's not to understand?  If all you want to see in life is the normal, everyday stuff and that is what does it for you, then I don't have a problem with it.  I'm not saying that she has to be in welders gear but some kind of variety is what would get me going.  Back in the first couple of years of my marriage (years ago) I decided to take my wife deer hunting with me.  We were hunting a ground blind that was built around a big oak tree.  This tree had a trunk that when it came out of the ground it immediately turned 90 degrees so all I did was put some extra cover around it and you would sit on the trunk as your chair and look out over this gully area.  Well we are sitting there and she said she was bored, and I said, how about a little Nik Nik (our saying for sex), the next thing I knew she was draped over this tree trunk with her pants down around her ankles and I was plowing into her.  That's what I'm talking about by variety Lyree.....not the same over and over stuff you see on RLC!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

how about a little Nik Nik (our saying for sex), the next thing I knew she was draped over this tree trunk with her pants down around her ankles and I was plowing into her. 

Well who has not done that.😁 OK, she can wear boots  but no welding helmet please, I like to see her moan when she orgasms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Well who has not done that.😁 OK, she can wear boots  but no welding helmet please, I like to see her moan when she orgasms.

LOL I'm sure you would have looked good draped over the trunk of that tree as well 🙂  Boots would work for me!!

• Like 1

A few people have asked me what my biggest fear is, or what scares me the most. They expect an answer like heights, or closed spaces, or people dressed animals, none of those

What scares me most is that people fall out of love for the same reason they fell into it. That their lover's once endearing stubbornness has now become refusal to compromise and their one track mind is now immaturity and their bad habits that you once adored is now money down the drain. Their spontaneity is becomes reckless and irresponsible, and their feet up on your dash is no longer sexy, just another distraction in your busy life.  Nothing saddens and scares me like the thought that I can become ugly to someone who once thought all the stars were in my eyes.. Good luck Kammi

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

A few people have asked me what my biggest fear is, or what scares me the most. They expect an answer like heights, or closed spaces, or people dressed animals, none of those

What scares me most is that people fall out of love for the same reason they fell into it. That their lover's once endearing stubbornness has now become refusal to compromise and their one track mind is now immaturity and their bad habits that you once adored is now money down the drain. Their spontaneity is becomes reckless and irresponsible, and their feet up on your dash is no longer sexy, just another distraction in your busy life.  Nothing saddens and scares me like the thought that I can become ugly to someone who once thought all the stars were in my eyes.. Good luck Kammi

You will never become ugly Lyree "NEVER" ❤️ in our eyes, you are the CamCaps Angel.

See the source image

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I know what you mean and that is where variety and spontaneity come into play.  It takes a lot of work from both partners to keep a relationship/marriage running strong.  I could see how that would scare you as long as you are doing what it takes on your part to keep the love alive!!

If Kami wants to have love, she needs to grow up and get out of the spotlight of the voyeurs and concentrate on what makes her happy and then she can concentrate on love and not lust!!

P.S.  You have the most adorable, beautiful eyes and I would hate to think the "Stars" were never in your eyes anymore!

• Like 1