Noldus

3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November to

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It's a friend from Kami's hometown that hangs out there once in a while, she is not part of the project.

Maybe she should be.  It sounds like that apartment needs serious help from what I read here.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Maybe she should be.  It sounds like that apartment needs serious help from what I read here.  

not really---she is cute, not too shy, but has never bated in the open or had sex in apartment-

Not too far off from Kami's behavior (except Kami had sex once or twice ) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami and Kaley will be back next tuesday, wrote RLC under the plane icon. They are supposed to be in Berlin, as I saw Kami spending a long time visiting a tourist page of Berlin on her laptop in her room a few days ago. The girls went with 3 suitcase, one extra to put their heels shoes and different outfits for clubs. I don't think it's for visiting museums or art exhibitions...

That was just a ploy.  They are at my place and we're having a Wild Time.   :biggrin:

Party tonight for Kristy : she cleaned her room, the kitchen and the living and even closed Kami's door. Are we going to see her usual she-friends and some guys ? It sounds like a real party this time.

52 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Party tonight for Kristy : she cleaned her room, the kitchen and the living and even closed Kami's door. Are we going to see her usual she-friends and some guys ? It sounds like a real party this time.

And she has some very beautiful women friends. No doubt about it. All these women are beautiful.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And she has some very beautiful women friends. No doubt about it. All these women are beautiful.

I found them too much girls next door, but anyone has the right to have poor tastes...😊

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I found them too much girls next door, but anyone has the right to have poor tastes...😊

So true. And that is why I stay connected to this site. I really believe this even thought there are times where I get too defensive. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is very interesting to see how varied we all are. There is a saying in America.... "you don't have to agree with a man to respect him".

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

. "you don't have to agree with a man to respect him".

Nice saying, I didn't know it, I make it mine... as I don't agree with a lot of people 😒

21 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami, Kaley and even Anna are well arrived in a flat in the capital of Deutschland (über alles).

they can stay there forever 🙂 the germany search many people at this moment for working😄,don't need to see this two lazy freeloaders back on rlc it's a waste of time and money

Just now, firewall said:

they can stay there forever 🙂 the germany search many people at this moment for working😄,don't need to see this two lazy freeloaders back on rlc it's a waste of time and money

So, I get it, you hate... Germans😁

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

So, I get it, you hate... Germans😁

no just kami and kaley 😁

1 minute ago, firewall said:

no just kami and kaley 😁

No one deserves to be sent in Germany...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No one deserves to be sent in Germany...

you don't get me,they are on vacation in germany they can get this opportunity to search a job they have many jobs to offer in this country but it's sure it's more simple for kami to return on rlc and stay in this bed on her phone and laptop h24 and waiting the rlc money for go in vacation with our money and continue have her real private life outside,just watch her last bating in the bathtub with the water two days ago for understand she take us for fucking idiots she did everything for hiding for we see nothing,by her comportment this is why I hate her 

Just now, firewall said:

you don't get me,they are on vacation in germany they can get this opportunity to search a job they have many jobs to offer in this country but it's sure it's more simple for kami to return on rlc and stay in this bed on her phone and laptop h24 and waiting the rlc money for go in vacation with our money and continue have her real private life outside,just watch her last bating in the bathtub with the water two days ago for understand she take us for fucking idiots she did everything for hiding for we see nothing,by her comportment this is why I hate her 

I don't think the girls are living on the RLC money, it is more a tip for them. Look at Kristy, she got her work money plus RLC money and she is still poor. Kami and Kaley spend their time buying clothes and shoes on the internet, daily meals, going to costy beauty parlors, to restaurants, and offering themselves expensive trips all around the world. RLC can't afford that. They are on RLC to be seen, but not for doing sex.  So they don't need to be a Gastarbeiter in Germany, they have 1 million Syrians for that there.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't think the girls are living on the RLC money, it is more a tip for them. Look at Kristy, she got her work money plus RLC money and she is still poor. Kami and Kaley spend their time buying clothes and shoes on the internet, daily meals, going to costy beauty parlors, to restaurants, and offering themselves expensive trips all around the world. RLC can't afford that. They are on RLC to be seen, but not for doing sex.  So they don't need to be a Gastarbeiter in Germany, they have 1 million Syrians for that there.

*they are on rlc for having a real life (it's include sex and bf and not search hiding) but for kami it's long time now she have decided to not share her real pvt life anymore on cameras,no more boyfriend here and she continue hiding when she masturbate

*apparently the 1 million of syrians was not enough,I have seen of the TV yesterday this country search again many people for working