3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

"Kristy had some parties with her school friends. But the apartment was mostly dead, so another girl came in, a friend of Kristy, a make up girl, Heidi, who settled in. Heidi had friends in the show business, dancers, actors, even more adventurous then Kristy's, and she made parties. Once she invited a girl and had sex with her, oh my God ! said Kristy who was listening from her room (just a thin wall between the two rooms) making for the cam big smiles of approvment."

This is still my #1 on RLC 🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

"Kristy had some parties with her school friends. But the apartment was mostly dead, so another girl came in, a friend of Kristy, a make up girl, Heidi, who settled in. Heidi had friends in the show business, dancers, actors, even more adventurous then Kristy's, and she made parties. Once she invited a girl and had sex with her, oh my God ! said Kristy who was listening from her room (just a thin wall between the two rooms) making for the cam big smiles of approvment."

I enjoyed the night Kami and Kaley couldn't find the cat. It was funny as hell watching them searching all over in and out of the apartment for the cat.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think the truth is that except for the traveling and modeling work both Kami and Kaleys' real lives are pretty boring. Kristy's life is a bit more eventful because of her dancing career.

I like you RR but are you being honest with your beliefs right now?  Are you being honest with this forum right now?  Are you being honest??

I also enjoyed the time the girls were looking for the cat.  Very amusing and great to watch.  Sadly I was away on holidays and missed the time with Heidi having sex with one of her girlfriends.  I wish someone would post it again of send it to me privately.  I think all 3 girls must be getting pretty horny as I believe none have had sex for a while so I'll keep watching them to see who scores first.  I would love to see Kayley getting some. She proved to be a "Britten" last time she had a guy in her bed.

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

Have you ever noticed that something like this is almost only written about thinks that are actualy no longer the number one. 

Memories of a long gone past for an apartment with no future. 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Noldus said:

It was very memorable. It lasted for a very long time with tons of kissing and pussy licking and fingering, Later recall Heidi told Kristy and Kami it was her first time with a woman and she was not able to come but enjoyed the session. And it didn't hurt that both women are very attractive. The other woman got calls from her boyfriend during the session.

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It was very memorable. It lasted for a very long time with tons of kissing and pussy licking and fingering, Later recall Heidi told Kristy and Kami it was her first time with a woman and she was not able to come but enjoyed the session. And it didn't hurt that both women are very attractive. The other woman got calls from her boyfriend during the session.

Heidi looked very much as coming, and I remember on the sofa fetching the other girl's ass, to do more. She was very interested in this lesbian thing, not like the translator said after that, his usual faking stories.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I wish for the day that Kami and Kaley will give us a sensual show like we had last night AT B4 between Tina and Karla ... Real touching instead of just little touches ... Come on girls !! Even few kissing would be appreciated... 

So is the purpose of RLC to show us people's real lives or to put on the shows you demand? Are these girls suppose to totally change who they really are just to please people like you?