Explain yourself. Now.

Guest Moose

Why the hell are you here at CamCaps?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Why the hell are you here at CamCaps?

• I like to see Tits and Ass.
    • I like to post Tits and Ass.
    • I like to hang around "Random Discussion" because it's a witty and funny section of the forum
    • I like to post on "Random Discussion" so I can irritate other people and fuck with their heads.
    • All of the above.

This poll is closed to new votes

Dude...I gave you a -1 because you screwed your poll by not having a "none of the above" choice.

Anyway, myself?...I check in from time to time to see what's on the ww.com thread and once in a while to see some of the stupid posts that people make.

Oh...and you, with 10 posts under your belt, are hardly in a position to be making threats about anyone losing anything...let alone me with over 1500 posts to my name.

just sayin...

8)  ;D

I gave you a -1 because you screwed your poll by not having a "none of the above" choice.

I was looking for that choice too. I've looked at the T&A, but never posted any. There is quite enough here already. So, I didn't vote.

Pissing people off? I do that by loggin' on.

I gave you a -1 because you screwed your poll by not having a "none of the above" choice.

I was looking for that choice too. I've looked at the T&A, but never posted any. There is quite enough here already. So, I didn't vote. ...

Whaddaya think CamCaps is? A fucking democracy? It's anarchy, boys. Get used to it. Besides, polls don't deal with opinions -- they're agenda statements.

I gave you both a -1 for suggesting that I even really want anybody's fucking opinions...just follow orders and click a box.

Guest Squirrel

Moose may have only 11 posts, but look at his percentages and +/- Karma ratio. The guy is utterly phenomenal. From that stand point, he's got us all beat.

Dude...I gave you a -1 because you screwed your poll by not having a "none of the above" choice.

Anyway, myself?...I check in from time to time to see what's on the ww.com thread and once in a while to see some of the stupid posts that people make.

Oh...and you, with 10 posts under your belt, are hardly in a position to be making threats about anyone losing anything...let alone me with over 1500 posts to my name.

just sayin...

8)  ;D

I would react like you from a new beat ... ;)

En_Français.

J'aurais réagis comme toi venant d'un new beat... ;)

I would have selected "None of the Above".  I check in from time to time to Random Discussions to see if anyone is having access problems to RLC that I could learn from or help with.  Primarily, when I'm on RLC, I go to the sites of the couples and their guests that I am most interested in at the time.