B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #2

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Have you gone soft in the head Cheesy One? This is Anita. 

I know it's Anita.  I like Anita most of the time.  My mind is picturing what you guys are describing and it's a different Anita from the one I saw a few nights ago with Roxy.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

I know it's Anita.  I like Anita most of the time.  My mind is picturing what you guys are describing and it's a different Anita from the one I saw a few nights ago with Roxy.  

Ask yourself a question. What was she doing before Roxy came on the scene. She was with Karla, Tina, Deborah, and anyone else she wanted. 

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Ask yourself a question. What was she doing before Roxy came on the scene. She was with Karla, Tina, Deborah, and anyone else she wanted. 

I know this and I know you are right.  I'm just disappointed in her.   And to specifically answer your earlier question yes I've gone soft in the head sometimes.  Intense 24/7 pain and almost no sleep can do that to a person.  

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

I know this and I know you are right.  I'm just disappointed in her.   And to specifically answer your earlier question yes I've gone soft in the head sometimes.  Intense 24/7 pain and almost no sleep can do that to a person.  

This scene would help take your mind off your pain my friend. Very nice scenery to say the least.