Melissa & Sergio

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Hi sparkles, good cap! Do guys find watching a beautiful woman like Melissa giving a sweet blowjob like this, sexier with her eyes closed, or open looking up at him. It's so much sexier with eyes closed to me for some reason. Its dirtier open, sexier eyes closed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sparkles, good cap! Do guys find watching a beautiful woman like Melissa giving a sweet blowjob like this, sexier with her eyes closed, or open looking up at him. It's so much sexier with eyes closed to me for some reason. Its dirtier open, sexier eyes closed

Prefer with eyes closes but from time to time give that sexy look 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Prefer with eyes closes but from time to time give that sexy look 

Exactly! I mostly eyes closed when I'm working on Guy. But I like to take a peek at him now and then to see his face especially when hes gonna blow , if you will.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

On the receiving end open eyes and looking at me is a much bigger turn on than eyes shut. assuming your conducting this survey for practical reasons 😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Excellent question! For me it doesn't matter but I do like to see it. I also like it when her head is facing away so I can lick my lips and focus on my imagination. I'll spare you those details. 😊

No sparing of details on CC!!

• Like 1