B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just noticed, B4 Cam 1-6 is back online!!..Wow guys, I hope you can contain yourselves, but we are in for a treat now that this cam is up and running...:dodgy:

I'm gonna and have a quick check round and see who's they've pinched to put here..😏

yea, and 4-2 too. I made a post about this after the last UM - when Oksi moved in

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

Yes one on the leg, we have seen other girls getting these while they been in the house, must be something, can't be the water you wont get bruises from that.

You can get bruises like that from a 2 legged bug with sharp teeth while you are out all night.  

Looks more a case of when not if Deb’s shag buddy appears especially after the marathon phone call at the poolside last night; why else would Anita be put out of the big bed and transfer to the twin beds apart from being closer to her gf which was great to see her return after her own shag buddy had served his purpose. Seems to be the norm now for that big bed occupants; recruit a shag buddy and boost your earnings. I think I’ll be sticking with the twin room when it happens and the lovely Oksi 🤪