Another pointless question

TBG 150

I'll look into the 'reverso' link that you posted. When you search for translators, you come up with everything but. And Google Translate is horrible, as can be seen right here on this board.

Yes yes I very understand your point of view and accept it, but when a person like me who speaks only French, such translators is still a help, however small it may be. :)

En_Français.

ui oui je comprend très votre point de vue et l'accepte mais quand une personne qui comme moi, ne parle que le français, ce genre de traducteurs est quand même une aide, aussi petite soit-elle. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When translators suck and you really want to understand what was said in french, let me know and I can try to help.

Qd les traducteurs sont nazes et que vous tenez à comprendre ce qui s'est dit en anglais, je me tiens à votre disposition pour donner un coup de mains...

Guest Squirrel

America DechtaHvIS qeylIS!!!

Oh great. Our reliance upon computer translations will ultimately destroy us humans.

"God Bless America!!!" translates easily from English to Klingon with the Bing Translator as "America DechtaHvIS qeylIS!!!, but when rendered back into English from Klingon it comes back as "Kahless and america the walls with!!!"  :o

Back to the Enigma machine and the binary converter. And a decent bottle of single malt Scotch. Technology won't make qualified human translators obsolete for quite some time...

Guest NullBurner

America DechtaHvIS qeylIS!!!

"God Bless America!!!" translates easily from English to Klingon with the Bing Translator as "America DechtaHvIS qeylIS!!!, but when rendered back into English from Klingon it comes back as "Kahless and america the walls with!!!"  :o

Strange...

Looks like there Enigmas has some serious malfunctions :D

Technology won't make qualified human translators obsolete for quite some time...

Hopefully that will help me make big money so I can get an apartment for Nora, Isabel and myself... 8)

Only problem is Nora is Russian and Isabel is Spanish. So you'll need a bigger apartment so you can fit two human translators!  ;D