Another pointless question

TBG 150

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digging up an old one here, but...

There are 349 people on this board. Guests and Members. And the post count is dead. WTF is wrong with you people? Do 50 or so people need to run the whole show?

Get off of your ass and get your hands out of your panties and join the discussions. Damn, what a bunch of deadbeats.

Guest Squirrel

Digging up an old one here, but...

There are 349 people on this board. Guests and Members. And the post count is dead. WTF is wrong with you people? Do 50 or so people need to run the whole show?

Get off of your ass and get your hands out of your panties and join the discussions. Damn, what a bunch of deadbeats.

Most of those "members" still on the list are "Newbies" who signed up, logged in once, saw what we were up to: they never had the street cred to log on again. I guess they just didn't feel they had the right stuff to compete with us celebrity goofballs.

Not so, Mr. Rodent, Sir. These deadbeats were actually logged on and looking at something. On most forums you can see what people are doing. ie: sending a message, reading a certain thread, changing their profile, whatever.

I can understand being a newbie. We all were at one time. If I'm a Member of a site and can read as a guest, without logging in, I do that. It doesn't make me look like a troll. But if I take the time to log in, hell, I'm gonna post. Not sit there with my hands in my pants looking at silly pictures.

But I guess that most of these are kiddies that have never held a real tit/pussy/dick in their hands other than their own. I keep thinking if I shame them enough, or piss them off enough, that they'll post. But what usually comes around are idiots like Nick that can't take a hint and just go away. He wants to come here and bash to no end the entire site that this one is dedicated to being a pain in the ass too.

I did use too properly, didn't I? If not, tough shit.  ;) I never claimed to be an English Major.

Guest Squirrel

I'm beginning to wonder if it might be a good thing that they don't post.

I can only take just so many fucking posts about "he's a wimp, he's got a small dick, he doesn't last long enough, only I should be fucking (insert name of RLC girl here)."

{Notice my multipurpose use of the word "fucking,"  as both a predicate adjective and then as a verb form. It gets even better after my fifth glass of cheap California wine... :P}

Guest Squirrel

At least the ban on password begging has been working pretty well. I don't miss them or their virus-scriptwriting kiddie friends, either.

The attempt to promote English as the preferred language obviously failed, but I didn't think it would be practical anyway. Too many Klingons on this board... ::)

Guest kevinbsam7

At least the ban on password begging has been working pretty well. I don't miss them or their virus-scriptwriting kiddie friends, either.

The attempt to promote English as the preferred language obviously failed, but I didn't think it would be practical anyway. Too many Klingons on this board... ::)

The Klingons have been quiet too - I miss them.

Well Hi all.

I am new here on Camcaps and to Reallifecam.com.

I have read a few of the posts made and have the following observations on reallifecam.

1) Leora and Maya are by far the sexiest on the site!

2) These 2 are also the least phased by the cameras and thus we get to see them more regularly in the nick!

3) I have also noticed that I seem to have terible lag and stopping of the live feed in all the other appartments except for Leora and Maya's. (Maybe thats why I see more of them  ;D)

I also have a question.

"Do you think they are being paid for being watched like this"

"If they are do you think it would be on a sliding scale whereby the more they show or do in full view earns them more money"

"If they aren't apid then what would the insentive be for them to allow the rest of the world to watch them like this without hidding anything"

Well I look forward to participating on this forum and hopefully these observations and questions can sperk some debate around Reallifecam.com.

Cheers all.

Looking forward to the responces.