3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

I would have liked to see Kristy having sex with this guy and one of the angels taking a shower, but since August, I have not been able to pay for RLC Replay. The payment to SegPay gets blocked at the last stage. After Verified by Visa, this page appears https://secure4.segpay.com/PayPage/CCThreeDSecureCompletion and nothing happens. I have written many times to RLC and SegPay, but they do no care to do anything about it. SegPay says that is an unvalid page, but Still they do not remove it. Strange, both SegPay and RLC lose money as payment is made impossible. They suggest I should use another card, but I do not want to get another card just for RLC Replay, as my existing card works in all other payments all around the world.

45 minutes ago, Calle said:

I would have liked to see Kristy having sex with this guy and one of the angels taking a shower, but since August, I have not been able to pay for RLC Replay. The payment to SegPay gets blocked at the last stage. After Verified by Visa, this page appears https://secure4.segpay.com/PayPage/CCThreeDSecureCompletion and nothing happens. I have written many times to RLC and SegPay, but they do no care to do anything about it. SegPay says that is an unvalid page, but Still they do not remove it. Strange, both SegPay and RLC lose money as payment is made impossible. They suggest I should use another card, but I do not want to get another card just for RLC Replay, as my existing card works in all other payments all around the world.

i've always had some questions about segpay been using my bank card for deposits and every once in a while getting small charges from strange online merchants claiming to be online customer service for websites, when i ask them to say which website the purchase for they wont' say thankfully they always refund the charge but i believe my info is getting leaked out from somewhere, i think i'm going to have to open up a credit card just to use for rlc purchases as i dont' wanna use my bank card anymore

3 hours ago, Calle said:

SegPay does not seem to be very secure, I wish RLC should change to some other payment system, but as I said, neither of them cares. 

during a period there was also verotel on RLC  but it was available only during for some months and verotel stopped  with RLC I don't know why

5 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i've always had some questions about segpay been using my bank card for deposits and every once in a while getting small charges from strange online merchants claiming to be online customer service for websites, when i ask them to say which website the purchase for they wont' say thankfully they always refund the charge but i believe my info is getting leaked out from somewhere, i think i'm going to have to open up a credit card just to use for rlc purchases as i dont' wanna use my bank card anymore

Segpay is not a secure site. I've used four different credit cards at Segpay and after using the cards there have had unauthorized charges on all four cards. I'm now using a prepaid card and only put enough money on the card to pay the subscription. Hope that works for me.

• Like 1