B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2 / December

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Amina only became half interesting when she started cheating on Nil but of since she never brought the other guy over she basically was just as much of a waste of time as all the other girls in these apartments. I won't miss her and I hope she never comes back.

Finally one other person sees Amina for what she really is.  Not the sweet angel the rest of you are going to miss so much. Amina is uncaring, unfeeling, unfaithful trash who uses anyone and everyone.  I will never be happier to see anyone go than her. 

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Finally one other person sees Amina for what she really is.  Not the sweet angel the rest of you are going to miss so much. Amina is uncaring, unfeeling, unfaithful trash who uses anyone and everyone.

You missed the point of my post. I don't think any of these girls are "sweet" or "angles." I find them all vapid and self centered. You have a problem that Amina cheats on Nil. To me, that's the only thing that made her worth looking at. I have zero interest in barca apartments or the girls and only started watching them briefly when I found out about Amina's activities because the rest of the girls are a waste of time to watch, but since she never brought her friend in the house, she ended up being as much of a waste of time watching as the rest of them.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You missed the point of my post. I don't think any of these girls are "sweet" or "angles." I find them all vapid and self centered. You have a problem that Amina cheats on Nil. To me, that's the only thing that made her worth looking at. I have zero interest in barca apartments or the girls and only started watching them briefly when I found out about Amina's activities because the rest of the girls are a waste of time to watch, but since she never brought her friend in the house, she ended up being as much of a waste of time watching as the rest of them.

I guess I did but either way she's gone and I'm glad.  btw not all the girls are a waste of time to watch.  If they were there wouldn't be so many watching.

58 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Danaya have a little cam show 😉 

Danaya is one of the oddest ducks I've seen.  She talks 250 miles per minute.  She dances around and acts like a total spastic.  She can be everywhere at once yet can be very antisocial and hide in her room all day.  She is very strange but I've enjoyed watching her most of the time.  She's good for a laugh.  Oh and did I mention she has a VERY fine ass?  ☺️ Best wishes Danaya

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Finally one other person sees Amina for what she really is.  Not the sweet angel the rest of you are going to miss so much. Amina is uncaring, unfeeling, unfaithful trash who uses anyone and everyone.  I will never be happier to see anyone go than her. 

Whoa I do not agree with this though, im gonna mis her.

2 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Fagen my friend that's why God made chocolate and vanilla.  Everybody's different and everybody likes different things.

Was mostly the trash part, I thought I made it bold but I see I didnt, i fixed it now 😉