NFL LIVE JAGUARS VS TITANS

ipiratemedia

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL ok....what about the face mask to Dak that was not called or the BS lining up in the neutral zone that was called both of which were at crucial times to stop the Cowboy's momentum.  The Cowboy's defense alone outplayed the Saints hands down. At the end of the 1st Qtr the announcers said that it was the fewest yards gained by the Saints all year in the 1st Qtr.  I would say that sounds like they were outplayed but what do I know :).  How about Eli Apple who had 2 pass interference calls in the first Qtr and 3 penalties alone in the 1st Qtr, did they just not call anymore on Eli because they felt sorry for him for getting three penalties in the 1st Qtr alone......you know there were many more I'm sure that they just didn't call.

Look, I grew up being a Cowboy's fan and have been all my life and I'm not here to start some kind of shit storm over the Cowboy's.  At the end of the night the Cowboy's won and I say go Cowboy's!!  I actually like the Saints but when they are playing my Cowboy's, it's gotta be Cowboy's all the way!

Yo Harley, just havin some fun, I know you know I'd never get into a real argument with friends over sports. The Cowgirls are one if those love them or hate them teams. 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:41 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I just want to say THANK YOU to you Pirate.  You go out of your way to post links to the games that I alone don't need but some people might.  Thank you sir!!!

I was hoping to pluck their feathers. Then I have to deal with Ashley! HeHe

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 12:10 AM, ipiratemedia said:

I was hoping to pluck their feathers. Then I have to deal with Ashley! HeHe

Lol, yes you do have to deal with Ashley! Well Joey, it comes down to next Sunday for my Eagles. I just finished watching them win pretty easily tonight against the skins, and I'm already all wound up for next week! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yes you do have to deal with Ashley! Well Joey, it comes down to next Sunday for my Eagles. I just finished watching them win pretty easily tonight against the skins, and I'm already all wound up for next week! 

Good luck next week!

• Like 2